According to XDA Member asc1977, MinotaurusROM V3 [N7 Port] is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C .
Add to Flipboard Magazine. October 12, 2016 by Android Custom ROM Fix™
÷ Rom Features:
- Base PI4
- Kernel Stock PG5 (N5 UX beta3 Firmware)
- Aroma Manager ( thx @amarullz )
- Pre-rooted BETA-SuperSU-v2.78 ( thx @Chainfire )
- RomControl app V2 ( thx @daxgirl ) my sources here
- Reboot Menue in MM Style with option in RomControl to show/hide RebootRevovery, Screenshot, Screencast and EmergencyMode
- Removed Confirm Buttons in Reboot Menue
- BetterBatteryStats and OGYouTube downloader in Rom but with debloat option in Aroma
- Multiple options to debloat in AromaManager
- Knox removed
- build.prop tweaks
- csc tweaks
- Multiuser enabled
- Note7 camera all working except panorama and hyperlapse ( thx @khongloi113 )
- 1060 fonts, first load needs time in settings ( thx @Winb33 )
- LTE only mode
- Ayramod SoundControl as option to AromaManager ( thx @Kamy )
- Fixed sunlight brightness issue
- Private Mode enabled ( thx @khongloi113 )
- Outdoormode in Settings
- Touch Keys Duration time in Settings
- Enabled Subsymbols for all languages with toggle in keyboard settings ( thx @KHongloi )
- Multiwindow all apps ( thx @Repulsa )
- Toolbox with Settings in RomControl app ( thx @daxgirl )
- Ongoing notifications are removeable
- Recentpanel Lock
- Device info in notification panel with customization and show/hide in RomControl app ( thx @daxgirl )
- Option for Custom Baxkground of Notification Panel with settinggs in RomControl app ( thx @daxgirl )
- Custom Carrier Label + Color on Lockscreen with settings in RomControl app ( thx @tamirda )
- Removed Alpha Channel from status bar icons ( thx @Aria.A97 )
- Option to change position of wifi ans data symbols left/right in RomControl app ( thx @stangdriver44 )
- Network traffic indicator in status bar ( thx @daxgirl )
- Allow fingerprint unlock after a reboot and not first time with pin or other ( thx @mwilky )
- Option to USB Plug/Unplug disable wake up with toggle in RomControl ( thx @thereassaad )
- Keyboard backlight duration options in RomControl ( thx @kep2008 )
- Multiuser with show/hide toggle in RomControl app ( thx @tdunham ).
÷ Changelog V3:
HIGHLY RECOMMEND A CLEAN FLASH OF V3 !!!
- New base PI4
- Private mode work full
- New mods see feature list above
All old mods removed because new base need new modded files
AOD dont work and canÂ´t work
Iris scanner canÂ´t work because no hardware
SecureFolder can't work because Knox tripped
Note7 cam panorama and hyperlapse not work.
•This tutorial is only for installing MinotaurusROM V3 [N7 Port] on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C . .Please do not try on any other Galaxy Note 5 Variants.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this NanoROM ROM on your phone.
•We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
•This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You Can Find Out How to Apply it Right Now Via XDA.
For More Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Updates Keep Checking Android custom ROM Fix ™®
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well. If there’s anything you’d like to be added/changed on this page, PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Want the latest Updates Sign up for our newsletters!
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Latest Updates.