According to XDA Member Adrian DC,Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 Unofficial ROM is now available for Sony Xperia SP (C5306, C5302, C5303).
October 8, 2016 by Android Custom ROM Fix™
÷ FEATURES AND ISSUES:
- Boot : Ok
- GApps : OpenGApps Micro Ok
- Dual Recovery : Ok (see below)
- WiFi : Ok (real SONY MAC address)
- Bluetooth : Ok (real SONY MAC address)
- WiFi Hotspot : Ok (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- RIL - Phone - Data : Ok, only USSD missing
- GPS : Ok
- Camera : Ok
- Camcorder : Broken, common Nougat issue
- MicroSD : Ok, only Ext4 support missing from ROM
- Accelerometer : Ok
- Compass : Ok
- Gyroscope : Ok
- AOSP sensors : Ok
- FM Radio : Ok
- Vibrator : Ok
- Microphone : Ok
- Audio & external audio : Ok
- Bluetooth audio : Ok
- NFC : Ok
- Kernel : Ok, Updating frequently
- Graphics : Ok
- 3D Rendering : Ok
- Clock : Ok (RTC real hardware clock, in TWRP recovery too)
- Powered-off alarm : Ok
- Offline Charging : Ok
- Encryption : Status unknown
- SEPolicies : Fully enforced.
÷ IMPORTANT FEATURES TO KNOW
Boot sequence : Once the LEDs light up :
- Press Volume - to open CyanogenRecovery,
- Press Volume + to open the FOTA recovery (TWRP usually) if available
Powered-off alarm : When you have set an alarm
- If you power down the device, it will wake automatically 5 minutes before
- If you let the device charge offline, it will automatically reboot 5 minutes before
Gestures : Events like hand-wave and pocket removal can be enabled in the Settings
Force reboot : You can reset the device by holding Power and Volume+ 5 seconds.
•This tutorial is only for installing Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 Unofficial ROM on Sony Xperia SP (C5306, C5302, C5303)..Please do not try on any other Sony Xperia SP Variants.
Sony PC Companion will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
•Bootloader should be unlocked or you will not be able to install this ROM.
•Your phone should have a Custom Recovery installed in order to install this NanoROM ROM on your phone.
•We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
•This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You can Find out How to Apply it Right Now Via XDA.
For More Sony Xperia SP Updates Keep Checking Android custom ROM Fix ™®
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well. If there’s anything you’d like to be added/changed on this page, PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Want the latest Updates Sign up for our newsletters!
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Latest Updates.