According to XDA Member Mohammad.afaneh, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Albe95 Astra V2.5 Note 5 Port ROM is now available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-1545.
- Replaced All Icons with Newer Pack from the most recent Marshmallow (Fully Themed 6.0.1)
- Marshmallow SBrowser (4.0) fully fixed
- N5 5.1.1 Gallery Full working
- Messaging App Themed like MM v2
- Music themed like Marshmallow v2
- New TouchWiz without Shadows under icons
- Accuweather from 5.1.1 themed like Marshmallow
- Accuweather clock without shadows
- Added Video Editor now working with camera and gallery
- Fixed SPlanner Framework Preview Issue
- Lockscreen Clock without shadows
- Added Blur People Edge and Apps (Marshmallow Mod for Settings Icon)
- Theme Store from Marshmallow (+Theme Center)
- Galaxy Apps from Marshmallow
- Fixed Custom Wallpaper + None Screen Lockscreen Effect
- Added New Updated Marsmhallow Shorcuts to Lockscreen
- Air Command Settings Marshmallow Mod + Blur
- Added Boot Animation from Marshmallow + Sounds
- Updated all Third Party Apps with Icon from v2.0 Icon Pack
- Added N5 SVoice [Marshmallow Themed] with Air Command Fully Fixed
- Added Live Clock Fix for Marshmallow Launchers
- New S6 Camera [New Icons from MM]
- Fixed SystemUI preview image at lockscreen in shortcuts
- More Secret Stuff and options..Try it!
Some Camera modes are not working.
Screen Mirroring isn't working. Even in Side Sync.
Sensor may be bugged after some time. Reboot to fix.
View my Flipboard Magazine.
•This tutorial is only for installing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Albe95 Astra V2.5 Note 5 Port ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-1545.
.Please do not try on any other Galaxy S4 Variants.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this NanoROM ROM on your phone.
•We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
•This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You can find out how to apply it right now via XDA.
For More Samsung Galaxy S4 Updates Keep Checking Android custom ROM Fix ™®
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well. If there’s anything you’d like to be added/changed on this page, PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Want the latest Updates Sign up for our newsletters!
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Latest Updates.