How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow HydraRom V1.0 on Galaxy Note 7 SM- N930F/FD
According to XDA Member Tkkg1994, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow HydraROM V1.0 is now released for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F/FD.
÷ ROM Features:
Based on latest N930FXXU1BPH6 firmware with august security patch
- Latest stock kernel BPH6 included
- Multi CSC for europe (BPH1) included
- Adblocker enabled in host file
- Fixed SD card R/W in /permission/platform.xml
- Debloated all useless google and samsung apps which can be installed from the playstore
- Knox fully removed!
- adb fully working (allow insecure adb)
- rooted with latest phh's superuser (working perfectly fine)
- apps are keeped ODEX since I did not modify anything in system (it is faster this way then deodexed)
- Secure folder not working at the moment because of root access
- sHealth not working because of root
- Titanium Backup crashs on startup, needs debugging...
•This tutorial is only for installing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow HydraROM V1.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930F/FD .Please do not try on any other Galaxy Note 7 Variants.
•Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this NanoROM ROM on your phone.
•We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
•This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
•Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware
•Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
You can find out how to apply it right now via XDA.
For More Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Updates Keep Checking Android custom ROM Fix ™®
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well. If there’s anything you’d like to be added/changed on this page, PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Want the latest Updates Sign up for our newsletters!
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Latest Updates.