Add to Flipboard Magazine. December 31,2016 by Android Custom ROM Fix
According to huafirmware.com, Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0 is now available for Huawei Nova europen version (can-L11 C432Bxxx firmware) and you can install it without unlocking bootloader. System is really perfect and i can reccomended it for daily use.
You can find out How to Apply it Right Now via this Easy Tutorial.
•This tutorial is only for Update Huawei Nova CAN-L11 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware B320 .please do not try on any other Huawei Variants.
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
÷ How to Update Huawei Nova CAN-L11 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware B320.
1. First of all, check your firmware version (if you already have the latest one, you do not need this tutorial)
2. Make backup of all your personal data and charge a battery in your phone to 100% (optional)
3. Download Android 7.0 Marshmallow CUSTC432 B3200 for Huawei Nova
4. Extract archive and put UPDATE.APP file from update folder to dload folder on your microSD card
5. Turn off your phone and than power it with holding all three buttons on right side together (release them when you see Huawei logo) and wait until unstallation finish, it will take some time
6. Remove UPDATE.APP file from microSD card and put update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip on same place and rename it to update.zip
7. Turn off your phone and than power it with holding all three buttons on right side together (release them when you see Huawei logo)
8. You have latest Android 7.0 Nougat
9. if steps 6 and 7 doesn't work, than extract update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip and put only UPDATE.APP file to dload folder
10. repeat step number 7.
That’s it! Your Huawei Nova CAN-L11 should now have Android 7.0 Nougat B320 Firmware on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
For More Huawei Nova latest Updates Keep Checking Android Custom ROM Fix ™©
That’s all. We hope this guide serves you well. If there’s anything you’d like to be added/changed on this page, PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Want the latest Updates Sign up for our newsletters!
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More Latest Updates.