SimpleAOSP ROM for One Plus One based on Google AOSP Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and developed by OmniRom Team..
Follow our guide below to download the ROM and install it yourself.
Layers support (merged commit for full support)
- Customizable battery icons
- Navigation bar dimension (width & height) customizations
- Navigation bar key customization
- Expanded desktop
- Hardware keys configuration
- Sleep gestures (double tap navigation bar, status bar, and lock screen to sleep)
- Customizable LED battery & notification light
- Customizable clock & date (layout, date size, etc)
- Statusbar weather
- Advanced power menu with reboot options
- Configurable rotation settings (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees)
- Customizable recents clear all button
- Addon.d support (enables GApps persistence, and more)
- Integrated SuperSU and Layers in Settings
- Toggle (enable / disable) IME selector notification
- Configurable status bar quick pulldown
- Volume key wake/music control & cursor control
- ... And so much more...
÷Fatal Issues :
* None for now
÷ Minor Issues :
* Hardware key backlight doesn't work (the key works fine)
Android Custom ROM fix ® provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
÷ How to Install OMNI Simple AOSP Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On OnePlusOne:
•Patch to enable hardware keys
* Wipe data / factory reset
* Install ROM zip
* Install GApps (must be done directly after flashing ROM)
* Reboot !
Update installation :
* Wipe cache & dalvik cache
* Install the new ROM zip
* Reinstall everything you have flashed on previous build(kernel, root, etc), this includes the hardware key patch
* Reboot !
That’s it! Your Oneplus One should now have Simple AOSP Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Like this post? PLZ Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
PLZ Follow Us On Flipboard 4 More One plus One Latest Updates.
PLZ Use the comment box below to contribute more ideas & Suggestions .